terça-feira, 9 de setembro de 2008

Portrait in blue

Esta é uma compilação editada na Inglaterra, da qual participei com este poema.

Some may think that I am mad
when I'm just very sad,
probably a little bit crazy,
I am just a definite maybe.

Who knows exactly who I am,
my mom, my doc, my hard old man ?
Where am I supposed to be,
under your body, down on my knees ?

Can I look into your reckless eyes
and still find a trace of faith ?
I almost died when I hit you by surprise
in a battle of haze.

If I see you again would you be
really able to forgive me
over a carpet of autumn leaves
underneath your graceful arms ?
I'm so sick and tired of living
my life, can't find out its meaning.
Can't you see my walls are trembling
and I'm not strong enough to stop them?

I've got a devil inside now and he
never sleeps or hides his signs.
In my missing persons' gallery
your portrait always shines.

Shining blue.

Um comentário:

Deborah disse...

AMEI, AMEI, AMEI seu poema em Inglês!!!